Our All inclusive Super Intensive Immersion Course formulas in a general, professional or themed classes. Combine intensive French learning with the intimate discovery of our local heritage (architecture, wine and gastronomy, craftmanship,…) or our local companies.
All with constant support from your teacher.
- You will be speaking French a minimum of 35 hours a week with class-linked activities,
- 12 restaurant meals,
- including 6 ones with your trainer (including a gourmet one),
- on-site lodging in owner’s 4-star 140m2 gite or 50m2 loft.. Rate
- local transport,
- programmed visit entrance fees,
- local events,
- level assessment with certificate and course materials.