- You will be speaking French a minimum of 60 hours a week with class-linked activities ,
- 6restaurant meals (supplement for 12,
- constant support from your trainer,
- on-site lodging in owner’s 4-star 140m2 gite or 50m2 loft.. Rate
- local transport,
- programmed visit entrance fees,
- local events,
- level assessment with certificate and course materials.
With the Local crafts and traditions discovery trail course the secrets of craftsmanship are generously revealed through a variety of workshops, shops and museums, where ancestral popular traditions are shown alongside masterpieces made by master craftsmen whilst engaging in genuine conversation with native speakers. Programme example
60h of French immersion
About the visits to the local craftsmen :
Our region boasts an endless variety of crafts. Fontevraud hides brilliant cottagey shops. Richard the enlumineur, for example, has no shortage of passion to comment about the illuminated paintings he creates in his workshop. His wife, Einav, designs unique jewellery just next door to the abbey. Michel the home decorator will also welcome you into his quaint workshop. Your teacher will also take you to visit a magnificent 5 hectare rose trail.